PeakTrader.com Forum Index PeakTrader.com
Economics, Portfolio Optimization, and Technical Analysis

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Drugs & Steroids - Morganovich Methodology

View previous topic :: View next topic  
administrator
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2013 3:59 am    Post subject: Drugs & Steroids - Morganovich Methodology Reply with quote

PeakTrader:

“In the US, after adjusting for inflation and purity, the average street price of heroin, cocaine and cannabis fell by 81%, 80%, and 86%, respectively, whereas the purity and/or potency of these drugs increased by 60%, 11%, and 161%, respectively.”

Yet, cocaine use is down substantially:

Illegal Drug Use on the Rise in U.S.
Sept. 8, 2011

“The use of illicit drugs and the nonmedical use of prescription medications is increasing, and this is largely driven by an increased rate of marijuana use, a survey shows.

There were also some glimmers of hope seen in the new survey.

Rates of nonmedical use of prescription drugs, hallucinogens, and inhalants are around the same as in 2009.

The number of current methamphetamine users decreased by roughly half from 2006 to 2010.

Cocaine use also declined, from 2.4 million current users in 2006 to 1.5 million in 2010.”

The Morganovich Troll Crowd Methodology

Morganovich and his worn out supporters still haven’t figured out round pegs go into round holes, and yet their delusions tell them they can put a puzzle together.

When they pop their heads from their square holes in the ground, look around, see some reality, which contradict their beliefs, they shut their eyes tightly and shake their heads strenuously. When they feel comfortable in their ignorance, they go back to writing the same old fairy tales.

Yea, I got them pegged Smile

Benjamin says: “Why are cigarettes and alcohol legal?”

I think, one reason they became popular was people could still function in society using them.

You can function drinking one or two glasses of wine, while smoking a pack of cigarettes a day.

However, when you smoke one marijuana cigarette, take one hit of LSD, etc., you’re higher than a kite quickly.

And mixing alcohol with other drugs can shoot you into orbit.

Of course, we live in a society today where a large percentage of the population doesn’t have to function.

If steroids does great physical harm later in life, should the authority allow unrestricted steroid use for all players to level the playing field?

It’s not a choice when you have to do something.

Freedom is not doing something you wouldn’t otherwise do.

Why promote something that’s unnecessary, including through marketing, peer pressure, addiction, etc., that causes great harm to both the individual and others?

Givemefreedom, I answered you and Morganovich’s question over 10 times in 10 different ways.

So, don’t play cute games with me and pretend you didn’t see at least some of my answers.

I value my personal freedom, that’s why I’m against creating millions of responsible and millions of irresponsible drug users.

I value good policies, something an anarchist like you wouldn’t understand.

You seem to believe drinking a glass of wine is equal to taking a hit of LSD.

If “120,000 Americans have been murdered by drunk drivers,” then we should legalize drugs to double or triple the amount, right?

And, imagine how much more irresponsible they’ll be when drugs are added to alcohol.

---

http://www.aei-ideas.org/2013/10/more-on-americas-longest-war-the-cruel-costly-and-failed-war-on-drugs/#comments

---

PeakTrader:

Morganovich, everything you say about me describes you, not me. I don’t need to log in as someone else like you do. You believe economics is whatever you want it to be. You’re in for a rude awakening, if you ever wake up.

Now, you got me wondering how many aliases you have on this blog.

All you do is prove your ignorance of American mainstream economics and play cute little games. You should find another blog and compete with someone like Nancy Pelosi.

You contribute no value here.

---
Post new topic   Reply to topic     PeakTrader.com Forum Index -> Articles All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: